Getting Your Unique ID
For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc), use these simple steps to obtain a device ID using iTunes:
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your device to your Mac/PC via a USB cable.
- Under Devices in the column on the left, select your device.
- In the Summary pane, click the Serial Number label under Capacity or Phone Number.
The label Serial Number changes to Identifier (UDID) and displays the device ID.
5. Copy the device ID by Control-clicking the identifier and choosing Copy.
If the menu contains a Copy Serial Number menu item, repeat steps 4 and 5 again.
6. Paste the device ID into the FORM below and it will be sent to us. After we receive it, we will send you a Provisioning Profile and the GameTime Beta app in a few days.
That's it (for now)!
Send Us Your Device ID
The form is pretty big so click below to launch in a separate window. More efficient. That's how we roll :-)