Installing the GameTime App
Now that we have the Provisioning Profile installed, its time to install the GameTime app itself. Here are the basic steps to do this using iTunes:
- Unzip the Beta Testing ZIP file contents to your hard drive (if you haven't done so already).
- Drag the GameTime.ipa file to iTunes to install it (or double-click it to install).
Note: You may see a pop up message saying "There is an older version of this App on your Phone, do you want to replace it". If so, click YES.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Click on the name of your device in the list on the left under Devices.
Note: See screenshot below if you are having trouble finding it.
- Click on the Apps tab in the bar at the top.
- Locate the GameTime app in the list and click the "Install" button next to the app.
Note: It changes to "Will Install"
- Click the Sync button, and re-Sync your phone.
If successful, you should see the GameTime app installed on your phone (see screenshot below).
You can now start testing the App! Here are some steps to follow and a form for feedback >>>